THE CONQUEST OF IMPLANT COMPLICATIONS
5th Bangkok International Symposium of Implant Dentistry 2019
27 – 29 November 2019
Royal Parogon Hall I Siam Paragon I Bangkok
Poster submission BIS2019
Call for Abstracts
The Thai Association of Dental Implantology (TADI) extends an invitation to you to submit an abstract for Poster Presentation at the 4th Bangkok International Symposium of Implant Dentistry 2019 (BIS2019) with the title “The Conquest of Implant Complications”, which will be a great opportunity to exchange innovations; opinions and experiences in the field of implant therapy and related disciplines. The aforementioned conference shall be held at 5th floor Royal Paragon Hall during 27th – 29th November, 2019, as shown in the details attached.
Abstracts, in English only, can be submitted as Word or PDF file (during 1 May – 30 July) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates for Abstract Submission
By July 31,2019 – Abstract submission
By August 15, 2019 – Abstract acceptance
By August 30, 2019 – Full text manuscript will be submitted
By September 15, 2019 – Manuscript acceptance/ Rejection to authors
By September 30,2019 – Final revision version submitted
By October 15, 2019 – Presenters’ Registration Closed
The poster display will be an integral part of the program and will be available to access within the Exhibition Hall. Posters will be displayed vertically. Make sure your poster reads left to right across the poster that is 30 inches (76.2cm) wide x 40 inches (101.6cm) tall. Poster boards will be available at conference site for display of your poster.
The BIS 2019 Conference is seeking abstracts relevant to the theme “The Conquest of Implant Complications”, but not restricted, and will be categorized to the following domains:
• Clinical Research in Implant Dentistry (surgically related)
• Clinical Research in Implant Dentistry (prosthetically oriented)
• Clinical Research in Peri-Implant Biology and complication
• Basic Research in Implant Dentistry
Abstract text must be in Arial, 11 pt font, Single-spaced and left aligned. The abstract text should be no more than 300 words with the following subheadings:
• Title: The title of the abstract should be limited to 20 words.
• Names of authors: The full names of all authors, including professional/academic affiliations, 9 pt font
• Background: The background of the study should clearly be described.
• Objectives: The objective of the study should clearly be stated.
• Materials and methods: The materials and methods should be described systematically and in details, including sample size and statistical methods.
• Results: The obtained results should be described systematically and in details.
• Conclusions and clinical implications: The main conclusions should be stated, including possible clinical implications.
• No images, graphs or tables are allowed
Submitting Your Abstract
Use the template as provided on the last page.
You will be required to provide the following details
• Selection of full text manuscript publication in the proceeding
• Name and Institution of all Co-Presenters and Co-Authors
• Completed Abstract (following the Template).
• Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by reviewers with special knowledge within the specific field. You will be notified by e-mail for an acceptance for poster presentation within the date of 15 August 2019. If you did not receive a reply e-mail from the TADI, please contact us at email@example.com
The accepted full text will be published in the Proceedings available at the start of the symposium
Registration of Presenters
• Thepresenters of the accepted posters are required to register at special rates (see registration forms) before 15 October 2019 in order to confirm their presentation.
• Full text of manuscript of those poster presentation will be published in the conference proceeding.
• The posterpresentation competition is scheduled on Thursday, November 28th, 2019. The winner of the session will receive the TADI Research Presentation Prize.
• Three awards for the best, the second and the third prize will be selected by the committee and awarded. The certifications for Best presentation will be delivered.
Template: (Delete all you do not select and keep only what you select)
• Clinical Research in Implant Dentistry (Surgically Related)
• Clinical Research in Implant Dentistry (Prosthetically Oriented)
• Clinical Research in Peri-Implant Biology and Complication
• Basic Research in Implant Dentistry
Full text manuscript
• Apply for full text publication
• Not apply